Hello @ZKSC! Thanks for the proposal
I have a question about the operational structure and associated costs mentioned in the proposal.
The proposal explains that the Security Council requires an operating entity to manage member agreements, payments, director responsibilities, accounting, compliance, and other administrative obligations. Could you provide a bit more context on why this structure is needed now, and how these responsibilities were handled previously?
I’m asking because in a previous Security Council funding proposal included a “legal & operational costs” line item of $100k for 12 months. In this proposal, Director Fees and Entity Fees together amount to $130k, as I understand, for a six-month period.
I understand that the scope and structure may have changed, but it would be helpful to understand what specifically changed between the two proposals and what is driving the increase in these particular costs, especially given that other parts of the overall budget appear to have been reduced.