Cap / thecap.eth - Delegate Communication Thread

Gm everyone,

Tally: Tally Profile
Delegate address: thecap.eth
X: @thecaphimself
Warpcast: thecap.eth
Telegram: @thecaphimself

About me

I’ve been actively involved in crypto since the early days, and over the past six years, I’ve been focused on building products, investing in good teams, and contributing in DAOs. Before crypto, I founded and grew two successful tech startups. Now, I run Namespace, an official ENS Service Provider, where we help drive the adoption of ENS by doing partnerships, integrations, and building developer tools that make decentralized identities more accessible. My 3 years at ENS DAO have been all about fostering collaboration with ENS and its ecosystem projects, and I hope to bring all of that knowledge and experience to ZKsync Nation.

Vision, Contribution, and Focus

Vision

Much like ZK Nation’s vision of empowering builders, my long-term focus is on cultivating a thriving developer ecosystem on the ZKsync chain. I believe that developer activity is a core metric for a chain’s health and an indicator of its future success.

Contribution

I would like to contribute by creating a supportive environment with grants, resources, and a space where builders, entrepreneurs, and developers can thrive. Whether it’s financial backing, technical help, or simply a place where builders can connect and collaborate, I want to ensure that anyone with a vision has the tools to turn it into reality.

Focus

By focusing on developer support, we’re not just supporting individual projects—we’re strengthening the foundation of the entire chain and creating a culture that reflects our values. By investing in builders, the ecosystem will thrive, and ZKsync will become the go-to place for the biggest talent in Web3 creating cutting-edge apps and innovation.

Decision-making

As a Delegate in governance decision-making, I take a balanced approach, blending community input with data-driven analysis. I believe that decisions should benefit the ZKsync chain and its broader ecosystem and reflect its values. I will actively gather community feedback, and evaluate proposals based on their long-term impact, alignment with our shared goals, and the value they bring to the ecosystem. I want to ensure every voice is heard while keeping governance efficient and forward-looking.

2 Likes