Note to Delegates!

Hey ZKsync Delegates!

Exciting news: ZKsync Governance is live! Below are a few reminders and resources to ensure you’ll be all set to dive in!

Gearing up for governance:

• Make sure you have your delegate profile setup on the Tally governance portal (e.g. verify profile, add areas of focus, brief bio, ways to get in touch/accounts to follow etc.)
  • Sign up for email notifications on the Tally governance portal after governance goes live (find instructions here) to receive alerts when new proposals are submitted onchain, voting reminders, and voting results.
  • Check out the Delegate Standards! These are in addition to the ZK Nation Code of Conduct, and are opt-in. If you have ideas on how to improve this initial list, please start a discussion on the forum under Delegates.

Other Resources & FYIs:

• There will be two “Delegate Kickoff” calls hosted next week on Tuesday, September 17th (see times below). The initial kickoff calls will be used as a time to introduce the ZKsync Governance Systems Team and any delegates on the calls. Format and preferences around the future of these calls will also be on the agenda, along with time for Q&A. One idea going forward is to have standing Delegate Office Hours that will initially be hosted once a month. For the call link, please reach out on TG.
    • Call 1: 9:00am CET / 3:00 am ET
    • Call 2: 6:00pm CET / 12:00pm am ET
  • docs.zknation.io has gotten a major upgrade this week, adding a range of new resources and documentation to help the community grasp the ZKsync Governance System. Some pages I want to highlight for Delegates to check out include are: ZKsync Governance North Star, ZKsync Proposal Guidelines, ZKsync Governance Procedure Overview, and Standard Response Procedures.
  • The first time you create or vote on a proposal via the Tally portal, you will see a pop-up asking if you would like to “Join the ZKsync Association.” This is a new model for liability protection for Delegates of the Token Assembly. Please let the ZKsync Governance Systems Team know if you have any questions about this!

I would also like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce myself! My name is Shelby and I will be your ZKsync Governance Experience Lead! Rafa and I will help facilitate ZKsync governance. We’re here for all of your delegate questions and support! For the past 3 years, I was the Governance Facilitator for Radworks, and am excited to bring my experience to the ZKsync community! :dizzy:

If you have any questions or need support, feel free to contact me on TG. If you have any ideas or requests for resource that would help you be the best Delegate you can be, please always feel free to share!

Yours truly,
Shelby

14 Likes

Thanks for all the resources! What’s the TG contact, if we want to join the kickoff call?

2 Likes